Created 1969, the McClellan Oscillator is recognized by technical analysts as the essential tool for measuring acceleration in the stock market. Using advance-decline statistics, it gives overbought and oversold indications, divergences, and measurements of the power of a move.
Free Chart In Focus Email
Our Work in the News
- The McClellan Oscillator & Summation Index
- Useful Analysis Links
- 20 Years Publishing This Newsletter
- Hindenburg Omen Chart for Dec. 4 CNBC Interview
- Is Apple following in Microsoft’s footsteps?
- CNBC The Real Relationship between Lumber and Housing
- AAPL MSFT & POMO Charts for Feb 27th CNBC interview
- Apple, RCA & MSFT Charts for CNBC Segment
- Time For A Change In How We Track Volume Data
- Prediction and Confirmation