Created 1969, the McClellan Oscillator is recognized by technical analysts as the essential tool for measuring acceleration in the stock market. Using advance-decline statistics, it gives overbought and oversold indications, divergences, and measurements of the power of a move.
Free Chart In Focus Email
Our Work in the News
- The McClellan Oscillator & Summation Index
- Useful Analysis Links
- The Intersection of Stock Market & Political Races
- Fox Business Appearance
- Tom on CNBC
- 20 Years Publishing This Newsletter
- Tom on Apple’s Massive Market Cap
- Hindenburg Omen Chart for Dec. 4 CNBC Interview
- Tom McClellan discusses Hindenburg Omen on CNBC
- Could market see September selloff?